- We believe that the safety of employees is of utmost importance, along with quality, production, and cost-control.
- Maintenance of safe operating procedures at all times is of both monetary and human value, with the human value being far greater to the employer, the employee, and the community. The following principles support this philosophy: –
- All injuries and accidents are preventable through establishment and compliance with safe work procedures.
- The prevention of bodily injury and safeguarding of health are the first considerations in all workplace actions and are the responsibility of every employee at every level.
This general company safety philosophy has been developed to reflect and communicate the proactive safety attitude maintained at Number 1 Recruiters, LLC.
The company will comply with appropriate safety and security laws and regulations such as those established by:
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA),
- The EPA (Environmental Protection Agency),
- The DOT (Department of Transportation), and
- All other applicable federal, state, and local safety and health regulations.
The goal of this activity is to create a Safety Culture. A safety culture is where the workforce knows, through the consistent activities of management, that a high level of safe behavior is expected and that workplace injuries are a negative event to the corporation that will not be tolerated. This is a process whereby we move employees from complacency to involvement and onto empowerment where it is known that they have a duty and responsibility to prevent injuries to themselves and others.